The 15 Invaluable Principles of Personal Growth with David “Kahu” Kapaku
He is a Certified speaker, mentor, coach and trainer with the John C. Maxwell Team.
David “Kahu” Kapaku is a natural born leader here on Maui. He is currently the Pastor at Kahana Door of Faith and a Co-Organizer and facilitator of Maui Business Brainstormers, a small business community of leaders helping small businesses thrive in Lahaina. He brings us a sample of his 8 week program “The 15 Principles of Personal Growth.”
David will be sharing these ideas for us to consider…
- What is your personal growth plan for 2018?
- Are you “stuck” in your leadership role?
- As a leader, if you’re not growing neither will those following you.
This workshop will provide tools to keeping your leadership fresh and moving. Learn the importance of Personal Growth.
Presentation: David will cover:
- The Principle of Intentionality: Growth Doesn’t Just Happen. Life is in session.
- Learn about the Eight Growth Gaps
- Making the Transition to Intentional Growth
- The Principle of Awareness: You Must Know Yourself to Grow Yourself.What: Akakū Upstairs Presents: The 15 Invaluable Principles of Personal GrowthWhere: 333 Dairy Rd. Ste. 204 Kahului, HI 96732When: Thursday, January 11, 2018 from 6pm – 8pm